Prayer for my daughter to heal her from Parent alianation

Thank you so much for your prayers. The answered your prayers, ### spoke to me today. Please pray to break the witchcraft of her and set her free from the spirit of Jezebel off her.. I raised her to know Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for Our Vice President of Ghana who has suffered from severe stroke, we are hoping that she will be able to come back and continue her work.
Replies
8
Views
356
Lord Jesus, I'm Praying for my sister ### who has Cancer and she is scheduled today to have a Pet Scan at ###:### AM. Lord Jesus I ask that you guide the medical team and bless the results, showing improvement and evidence of your Healing Power. I'm Believing of complete Healing. And I'm Praying...
Replies
9
Views
241
Please pray for my wife ### that the Lord Jesus Christ will heal her from her illness. We have ### young kids who still need their mother.
Replies
11
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom