Prayer for my business which is scrubbing, ###AM ...

Nouthino

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for my business which is scrubbing, ### in huge debt (loans) which is causing my business to collapse.
 
Prayer for my business which is scrubbing, ### am in huge debt (loans) which is causing my business to collapse
Be in faith with CHRIST Bible vchan: "###, pr yahowa usko bchata hai," ### ka vansh bchaya jaayega. Take baptism. Apply anointing oil. In JESUS name Amen ✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
87
hi, im from ###, i have been running a business for ### years, but there are no results, even losses and still have debts. I am struggling a lot and want to quit. Please pray that with the help of Lord Jesus, he will be willing to open a way for me to succeed in my culinary business this year...
Replies
9
Views
168
My story is one of learning to trust God through financial struggles, debt, and the challenges of building a business. Although there were seasons when opportunities seemed blocked and progress felt impossible, God has remained faithful, teaching me to rely on His provision rather than my own...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom