Prayer for my brother age ### till he ...

Acorra

Prayer Partner
Prayer for my brother age ### till he is unmarried so pls pray for him soon he got married Jesus amen 🙏🙏🙏
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Begging you to pray for my brother ### (### years old) he is being influenced by the new age beliefs I used to have. I was into new age before being saved and I influenced him and he is accepting hinduism and this beliefs of new age to the point of almost mocking. Please beg for his soul , he...
Replies
12
Views
363
Dear Lord, He messaged me today and told me that he cannot walk. My heart is worried, and I’m asking everyone who can, please pray for him. 🙏 Lord, please be with my brother right now. Touch his body with Your healing hands, give him strength, and ease whatever pain or weakness he is...
Replies
12
Views
183
In Jesus name, please pray it is God’s will for my father & brother to receive the help needed to complete the overwhelming amount of paperwork/applications for my brothers medical care. ### year old dad doing his best to care for my ### year old brother for over a year now. Brother suffered ###...
Replies
13
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom