Eveline
Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer for my boyfriend ###. He has walked out of his mother's house after they had an argument. He is stubborn and unwilling to humble himself. He is vocally abusive towards his mom and is sometimes towards me. He is struggling to find a job and also battling stomach cancer. I ask that God will please help him with his anger issues and teach him patience and to stop being self-righteous and judgmental. May God come and wash him clean and help him to realize that he isn't always blameless. He is also addicted to ### and loses his temper very easily. I pray that God will bring a change in his life because he lives like a street vagrant. I pray for a miracle and ask for healing for him. Please stop him from harming himself and let him please do what is right in Jesus name, Amen.
