Prayer for my autistic daughter

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your precious daughter. We have continued to lift you and your autistic daughter up before the Lord and we remember your request for her to be okay and to find rest after a long night of meltdowns while you were so exhausted.

We have been praying that the Lord would calm her, quiet her distress, and grant her sweet and peaceful sleep, and that He would also grant you rest and renewed strength as you care for her. We cling to His promise in Matt 11:28 that He gives rest to the weary and heavy burdened and to Psalm 4:8 that He alone makes us dwell in safety.

If your request was answered and the Lord has granted her calm and rest, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If she is still struggling and you are still in need of rest and encouragement, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
120
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
113
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom