Prayer for my as a supernatural mother

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt prayer request and the testimony of God’s faithfulness in your life. It is a sacred privilege to stand in agreement with you as you seek His wisdom, respect, and continued work in your journey as a mother and a beloved child of God. We have lifted you up before the Lord, asking Him to strengthen your spirit, silence the voices of doubt, and surround you with people who will honor the place He has given you.

As the days pass, we encourage you to listen closely for His voice and watch for His hand at work—sometimes answers come in ways we do not expect. If God has already moved in your situation, we would be blessed to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the struggle persists, please share your request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf with renewed fervor.

May the Lord deepen your trust in Him, affirm your identity in Christ, and fill you with supernatural peace as you walk in His purpose. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for supernatural marriage restoration between me and my husband. I pray that our marriage, love, and communication is greater and stronger than ever before. I pray God brings our family back together. I pray that we return to living under one roof in one home. I pray that the outside...
Replies
9
Views
220
God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, I pray for spiritual protection from any bad spiritual warfare, and for no curses or evil witchcraft to happen to me or anything I care about. I pray for no ungodly soul ties. I pray for a breakthrough from what i'm going through. Lord, I pray for your supernatural...
Replies
11
Views
198
I would like prayer for my granddaughter who is ### years old and has been battling anorexia for a long time. I want to take it's already over these demonic forces and also she has a broken heart. Her boyfriend that promised to marry her broke up with her ### years ago and now he's dating...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom