Losvul

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for my Life and deliverance My name is ###, my daughter drooped at university; she was left with only ### modules now she is taking ### and getting crazy walking undressed around the yard also worshiping the 666; she wants to kill herself. My son he is ### years old, acting like ### sometimes; he does not want to go to school. My life is failing apart, man of God, please pray for me; I am working but not getting success, lots of stagnation and no marriage. Thank you.
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

###, I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I asked our God to protect and strengthen you and your family from all obstacles and evil. I prayed to God that you will all overcome your challenges and be blessed with every aspect needed in your lives, in Jesus' name I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
183
Heavenly father i lift up my son ### to you. Lord I ask for deliverance in his case this week. Lord please be the judge and set him free. I believe in you and trust you, I know that you will never leave nor forsake me, with you all things are possible. Lord cover him with your the blood of...
Replies
12
Views
72
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds over ### that are of the kingdom of darkness, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Her Mom ### a cousin that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years said that she broke up with her Dad back in...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom