Prayer for more work hours

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying for more work hours. My finances and mental health are in shambles. I need a miracle to survive.
Replies
16
Views
203
Dear God, my manager at my part-time job reduced my hours from 16 to 8 hours a week. Recently she emailed the new schedule and she gave me my hours back. I now have 16 hours every Saturday. Thank you so much and thank you for protecting me. I love you! Amen.
Replies
9
Views
353
Please pray for more work and employment opportunities for ### and I. ### has an evangelist ministry which he has to fund himself, so we pay our way for any mission trips.
Replies
6
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom