Prayer for miracles with communications

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I sent out emails to serious entities. I know that they are much too busy, but I require for those emails to be read and delt with at the earliest convenience. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings...
Replies
10
Views
37
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over extremely urgent and important to and fro communication. I pray that you stand with me in prayer, faith and agreement over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
14
Views
109
I'm dealing with a lot of stress, including an upcoming hearing in a civil court. This entire situation is causing me tears and anxiety. I need urgent prayer for a miracle as sitting here on my lounge, crying over the situation is doing nothing.
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom