Prayer over correspondence/communications

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf concerning the correspondence and emails you sent to serious entities. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for favor and for miracles and for blessings and against principalities and powers of darkness in high places.

We have continued to stand with you in faith asking the Lord to grant you favor where there are busy schedules and important decisions, that your communications would be read and dealt with at the earliest convenience and with goodwill. We have prayed Psalm 5:12 over you that the Lord surrounds the righteous with favor as with a shield, and we have prayed Eph 6:12 with you that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and that God would give you victory and let His extreme and abounding glory be seen.

If your request was answered and you have seen favor and open doors with those entities and breakthrough and blessing, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting for a response to your emails, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray together that God will go before your correspondence, move upon the hearts of those who need to read it, remove every hindrance of darkness, and pour out His unmatched and unstoppable glory all over your situation and all over the world. We ask all these things in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over extremely urgent and important to and fro communication. I pray that you stand with me in prayer, faith and agreement over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
14
Views
82
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some big entities that have affected my life and will continue over the decades. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
10
Views
111
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over GODLY service when and while I was young. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, faith and prayer over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray...
Replies
10
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom