Prayer for Miracle and Intervention in my Relationship

Madelia

Humble Prayer Partner
Prayer for Miracle and Intervention in my Relationship with ###.

Prayer warrior, please continue to pray for us.

Father God, I am in need of a miracle and intervention in my relationship with ### only God can make it happen.
He left me and never responded to any of my texts and messages. Everything happens for a reason but please make me understand your plans for my life. I know you have great plans for me. I cared so much for him but I am tired of dealing with his attitude being womanizer, addiction in alcohol and drugs. I need your help to change him to be a better person and get closer to you. I want to work out my relationship with him if it is your will, thy will be done.
I ask for your unconditional love to happen this Valentines Day!!!
in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

Please send him back to me so we can spend the rest of our lives together.
I am asking you open his heart, think about our future and fill it with so much love for me. Make him realize of all the mistakes he had done in our relationship. Please remove his bad attitude and selfishness and anger in his heart.
Help him not to hang out with his friends who are bad influence to him.

Please help him to be honest, faithful, truthful, compassionate with me and resist temptation from other women. Heal his addiction in drugs and alcohol and grow closer to you spiritually and surrender his life to you.

Father God, you are the only one I can rely on. You have gotten me out of trouble all the time and you have always protected me with your shield. Show your mercy, Show your grace, Show your unconditional love to your daughter who needs your help desperately.
I decree and declare that ### will come back and reconcile with me this month.

Father God, I NEED YOU. please be with me through the storms I am facing right now in JESUS Almighty Name, AMEN and AMEN.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###. I've been watching your channel for many years and I really like what you have to say. Look man my home I had been at has been being worked on after my room had caught on fire. That's where God had me doing his work. I'm so homesick and Just found out I should have surgery but...
Replies
9
Views
139
I'm struggling with a few things that are causing a lot of anxiety and stress. I need a huge financial blessing and I need a job that doesn't make me feel so stressed I feel like vomiting before going in every day. This vomiting feeling is relatively new, as it's only been happening for about a...
Replies
9
Views
280
Father, We come in Your Holy Presence. Lord, heal us from all the sickness. Bless me and my family with good health, protection and security. We pray that You will be with us everyday. I pray for my father ###, Lord please help him in the struggles that he is encountering . Please open his mind...
Replies
12
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom