Prayer for messing up at work

We continue to lift you up in prayer, trusting that God is in control of this situation. We are grateful that you reached out to us, allowing us the honor of interceding on your behalf. As you prepare to return to work, we declare the peace of God over you, which transcends all understanding. (Philippians 4:7)

If God has already intervened and your worry has turned into testimony, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your story could inspire others and strengthen their faith. If you're still feeling anxious, don't hesitate to share an update.

We pray:
Jesus, you see our sibling's heart and understand their concern. We ask that you go before them, preparing the way. Soften the hearts of their managers and give our sibling wisdom and calm. Turn this situation around for good, according to your promise. (Romans 8:28)

Remember, even in challenging times, God is working things out for your good. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and keep holding on to His unfailing hand.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. All I do is mess things up and I fail as a Christian so much no matter how badly I don't want to even though I'm depending on Christ for help. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
103
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
132
I ask that I be given grace and the opportunity to be more mindful and be given the opportunity to grow from the experience. I have had some life struggles and know God has been guiding me through these trials and tribulations and I was really reckless and selfish in my behaviors lately and not...
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom