Prayer for medical procedure

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your medical procedure and healing. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for the endoscopy you underwent a few days ago. If your procedure was successful and you are experiencing healing, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice together. If you are still awaiting results or healing, please update us with a new request so we can continue to pray with you and believe for God's best outcome. May God bless you as you continue to seek him and trust in his goodness through his son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your comfort, peace, and complete healing in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my medical procedure scheduled for this week goes well and i have safe and reliable transportation to and from the medical facility.
Replies
12
Views
120
I contacted prayer request and got very nice prayers but now the procedure is days away and I am so worried and scared since my symptoms are getting worse plus I am in 4th stage CKD. I pray everything goes smooth and no extra harm to my kidneys. I pray the prep goes smooth and is successful and...
Replies
11
Views
201
I have been denied a medical procedure from my insurance company. This is the only doctor I came across that is trying to help me. I need to have this procedure approved in order to eliminate my back pain. I am praying for the approval. I have been living with this pain for ### years. This has...
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom