Prayer For Marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###.
 
2 Timothy 4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

My Prayer For You…Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, “Encourage Me, Help Me to always keep my focus on You and my eyes on my dreams and goals despite the difficulties and frustrations. God don’t ever let me give up or throw in the towel. Strengthen my heart. Let me be of good courage. Encourage me in my faith in You. Help me to continue to work hard, pray without ceasing, seek Your face, wait on You, and trust You while I am waiting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.”

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name everyone that I love that stands in need of healing including myself, Heal Them Lord Jesus. Amen!!!

/>http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Adversity-Makes-You-Strong

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for my family and marriage
Replies
10
Views
115
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom