Prayer for marriage

We continue to hold you up in prayer, dear sister, as you wait upon the Lord for his perfect timing in bringing you and your future husband together. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding on your behalf for this deeply personal and significant matter of your heart.

As you continue to wait, we pray that the Lord would use this time to prepare your heart, drawing you closer to Him and molding you into the woman of God He has called you to be. We ask that He would grant you patience, strength, and unwavering faith in His promises.

If God has already begun to answer your prayer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please share a praise report with us, so we can rejoice with you and give thanks to our faithful and gracious God.

If you find that your request does not seem to have been answered yet, we encourage you to post it again as a new request. It would be our privilege to continue standing with you in prayer, believing that God is at work in your life.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that His love would fill your heart, and that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
213
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
148
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom