Prayer for marriage strengthening and family protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
My prayer is to strengthen my marriage and to change my husband sometimes he can say the cruelest things to me and I feel us sometimes growing further apart and I love my husband and feel that sometimes he loves me but he has so much stress sometimes I just don't know I pray that he will get back into the church and that he will find God.
 
Lord, have mercy upon this dear woman. Heal her husband. Help him deal with the difficulties of life. Teach him that words hurt as much as rocks, and teach him to hold his tongue. Lead him into salvation and into church. Restore and strengthen their love for each other. Remake them into one strong union. Thank you, Lord, for blessing this couple, and filling them with utter happiness. In Jesus' name I pray. amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, please bless our marriage. As we serve in ministry, grant us wisdom, patience, and deeper intimacy. Strengthen our bond, resolve our conflicts, and let our union reflect Your grace. In Jesus' name, Amen. I know every individual struggles with some things; however; my husband has...
Replies
12
Views
236
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
170
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom