We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your ### during this challenging time. It has been our heart’s desire to lift him before the Lord, asking for His protection over his reputation and His divine guidance toward new opportunities. We have prayed that any doors closed by this wrongful termination would be replaced by doors only God could open—ones that lead to a position even better than he could imagine.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come, please know we are still here to intercede on his behalf. You are welcome to post this request again so we may continue to pray in agreement with you for God’s perfect timing and provision.

May the Lord surround your ### with His peace, open every right door, and restore what has been lost—all for His glory. We trust that He is working even when we cannot see it, and we will keep seeking Him on this matter.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
132
Please pray for my brother, he is working in another country as a driver. He has so many problems. Now again, he has a loss. It's very difficult for him; he has become so depressed. Please pray for him to get rid of this situation and make a profit.
Replies
12
Views
256
I lost my job and I am searching for a new one. Please pray for strength, patience, protection, healing, and provision during this time. I know that sometimes a door closes so another one can open. I am trusting and believing God is working behind the scenes and is working things out for the...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom