We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your brother during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to lift him up before the Lord, asking for His peace to surround him and His provision to meet every need. We have prayed specifically that God would break the chains of depression, replace his sorrow with hope, and open doors of opportunity that lead to financial stability and renewed joy.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—whether through unexpected provision, a new job, or a fresh sense of peace—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the struggle continues, we encourage you to post this request again so we can persist in prayer, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless your brother with strength for each day, wisdom to navigate this season, and the assurance that he is not alone. We continue to trust that God will turn this loss into a testimony of His goodness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
132
Please help me pray my grandsons' wrongful termination does not tarnish his reputation nor hinder him from future job opportunities. That God will open new doors & guide & protect him to a new job that exceeds his expectations. Thank you for all prayers & God bless
Replies
10
Views
217
I lost my job and I am searching for a new one. Please pray for strength, patience, protection, healing, and provision during this time. I know that sometimes a door closes so another one can open. I am trusting and believing God is working behind the scenes and is working things out for the...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom