Prayer For Job Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
Replies
13
Views
288
Dear Lord, please protect my job. Remove all the hurdles and difficulties I'm facing at my work. I commit my ### to you that you will cause a change in his heart. In Jesus's name I pray
Replies
7
Views
582
I am a ### as such my job involves a lot of risk. I am always worried and stressed of the jobs that I have done since I have joined. I ask to pray for my complete job Protection, that nothing may go wrong and that I may not put anyone nor myself in any trouble. I pray that Jesus may guide and...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,459
Messages
16,788,282
Members
649,029
Latest member
Hoagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom