Prayer for ###, ### is very depressed by ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyalu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nyalu

Guest
Prayer for me, I am very depressed by the situation at work. My bosses are very harsh and no longer treat me well. They are always accusing me of something I didn't do, and I am no longer performing well in my duties because of it.
 
ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES. THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Hi darling,

just read Psalm 121 once in the morning, Afternoon and Evening.

The Holy Spirit is in Control, so just live by God's word. Okay?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am dealing with a lot of depression and I ask for prayer. It has caused me to overeat, a lot of sadness, and sleep more. Please pray that God gives me a financial breakthrough to make much needed repairs inside and outside of my home, and that I will have money to pay for my daughter's...
Replies
7
Views
292
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
127
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom