Prayer for ### is mental disorders he sniff ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like for you to stand with me in faith and prayer over mental disorders in my life. All these things I ask in the precious and humble name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
190
I am suffering from a lot of mental problems and leading a stressful life. I am taking medication also. Negative events regularly happen to me. Please pray for my mental wellbeing.
Replies
6
Views
364
Heavenly Father, I come before your throne to seek healing for my mental health. Forgive me for letting the disappointments and frustrations get to me. When things don't go my way, please remind me that your plans for me are better than what I think I want. Teach me to not let the pressures of...
Replies
6
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom