Prayer for Interview Preparation and Panel Favor

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer request for your interview on Monday has been received and we join you in bringing it before the Lord.

We pray that God will give you wisdom and clarity as you prepare, and peace and steadiness on the day itself. We ask that He will guide your words so that you may speak with honesty, competence and humility, not relying on impressive speech alone but on careful preparation and integrity, doing your work heartily as for the Lord.

We also pray for favor with those who will interview you. True favor does not come from mere human partiality or flattery, but from the Lord who sees the heart. We ask that if it is His will for you to have this opportunity, He will open the door and make your gifts and character clear to the panel. And if He has another path for you, we pray He will give you trust to receive His answer with confidence, knowing that He works all things for the good of those who love Him.

May the Lord grant you rest as you prepare, guard you from anxiety, and help you to set your hope fully on Christ, in whose name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You all have been with me for the past month. April was incredibly hard, I've cried a lot, felt not confident in myself, and was feeling very depressed. A few weeks ago I decided to join this forum, I shared a prayer request about a potential job opportunity I was told would be posted in March...
Replies
6
Views
187
I pray my interview goes really well tonight. Help me study, prepare and catch a nap beforehand. Help me be ready in advance for the questions that will be asked in the name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
225
Adonai Yeshua, son of Hashem, son of Elohim, I went back to bed to clear my confused mind which was not good. I give you thanks and praise that I managed to get some rest after speaking with you earlier about myself. I now finally realise that the reason why my long "season of waiting" has...
Replies
8
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom