Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father, in the mighty name of Jesus I ### have been suspended from work for a week now and I do not have any steady income. I was told this investigation of looking up my own account a year ago would be completed in 48 hours. I am disabled and I am very limited with the work I can...
Replies
11
Views
149
Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
188
(lNCOME NEEDED) FatgerGod Helps your servant ### have an Income so.l can Helps my Wife ###, My Son ###, my Daughter ### and Pay the Bills and Rent for Every month, l am Stressed about this Everyday FatherGod, l am ### years old being older no hires elederly People, l try to Apply.for Social...
Replies
5
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom