Prayer For Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparky_NZ
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sparky_NZ

Guest
My wife is really in need of God's Holy Spirit to come and give her hope and life and help her see she has a good future. Also protection from attacks of the enemy trying to bring her down to scary places.
 
Dear Lord, what is going on with this family, I don't know, but You know it very clear. Therefore Lord, please bless the family with Your wisdom, peace, and deep love to You. Please protect from any dangerous condition, all negative words and curse upon them be broken in Jesus' name. Thank You, dear Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord bring this person happiness and deliverance from all evil. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I pray that this portion of scripture become faith and produce much fruit in my life. 'The latter shall be greater than the former'. I pray this earnestly with much hope and faith in Jesus Christ mighty name, with Thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
167
Thank you, Lord for all the blessings and prayers that you are answering. I prayer for a miracle for I don't have the answers Lord, I give it all to you. Come into my children, grandchildren and nephew ### hearts Lord, wrap your arm around them, give them the tools, and key to move forward. They...
Replies
9
Views
313
I am all alone and not doing well emotionally and physically so please can you pray for me and also pray for some new kind & caring friends to fellowship with and pray with and to do things with locally here where I live in Jesus's Name. Thank-you so much everyone! IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY AMEN!
Replies
8
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom