Prayer for help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to guide me and help me through every area of my life. Lord, please help me on my journey to lose weight and become healthier. Give me discipline, motivation and strength to make better choices. Help me love and care for my body, and...
Replies
8
Views
139
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
153
I have a lot of homework and Im very easy distracted. I need help to focus more and to remember what im reading. I also worry about my financial needs, please help
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom