Prayer for health

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly hold my ### ,me and my wife in prayer having some or the other health issues and other problems.also pray for my job finances and also for a child we are still praying for baby
Replies
9
Views
47
I am ### years old and have been struggling with rising blood pressure. It’s getting dangerous. Medication, etc. just doesn’t seem to be helping. I can feel it. My wife and kids need me on this earth just a little longer. I want to be here for them, not myself. I also ask the Lord to guide me in...
Replies
13
Views
70
Hi, I am requesting prayer for a series of various health problems I have. Nothing is getting better, they keep stacking up, new one after new one. In Jesus's name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom