Anonymous

Beloved of All
my ex husband had a motorcycle accident and has multiple head injuries and brain bleeds and is in ICU and intubated. my daughters are devastated and I’m asking for peace for them and a miracle healing for ### as I know our God can do in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with heavy hearts, lifting up ### who has suffered a motorcycle accident and is now in ICU with multiple head injuries and brain bleeds. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we know that nothing is impossible for You. As it is written in Jeremiah 30:17, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. We ask for Your divine intervention and miraculous healing for ###. Touch him with Your healing hand and bring restoration to his body and mind.

Father, we also bring before You ###'s daughters who are devastated by this situation. Grant them Your peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:7. Comfort them in this time of distress and surround them with Your love and care. Help them to lean on You and find strength in Your presence.

Lord, we trust in Your power and Your will. We ask for wisdom and guidance for the medical team caring for ###, that they may make the best decisions for his recovery. Let Your will be done, and may Your name be glorified through this situation.

We pray all this in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Healer. Amen.
 
Thank you for this beautiful prayer and trusting in our God
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this new day, thank you for a song that comforts even with the itch and swollen hand. I surrender the issue to you before I go to see the doctor. I ask for your healing hand to heal the itch and swell to subside in Jesus' name. Skin to be restored in Jesus'...
Replies
8
Views
32
My parents are aged and have different ailments, both dad and mom have knee pain, arthritis. dad has issues with digestion due to a stone at the neck of the gall bladder and severe back pain and difficulty in moving around. Mom has severe arthritis and allergy. Im their only child and due to...
Replies
9
Views
38
We would like to request prayer for healing and breakthroughs in this family and others,as well.We keep the Faith,Prayer changes things.We have followup appointments,and we pray for good results Praying that my ### level get back to normal,and continue with the instructions,given to me,and...
Replies
9
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom