Prayer For Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdc

Prayer Partner
There is a little baby named ### who is suffering from foot and mouth disease. Pray that Jesus heals his affliction and in doing so brings glory to Him and maybe new people to the Kingdom.
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Heal and strengthen his body. Grant the doctors that are treating this condition guidance, direction, and wisdom. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
There is a little baby named ### who is suffering from foot and mouth disease. Pray that Jesus heals his affliction and in doing so brings glory to Him and maybe new people to the Kingdom.

Father, how glorious You are and Your word that is life and health to ###'s body! You sent your word and healed him (Psalm 107:20) and right now in the name of Jesus I say to this foot and mouth disease and any other affliction, GET OUT AND BE CAST INTO THE SEA and I forbid your return in the name of Jesus! ###, is blessed of the Lord because he is not under the curse of the law, because of the redemption of Jesus. Be healed, ###. In Jesus name! Amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will bless all those I love, care about (including myself), and the writer of this prayer. Step in each of our lives and perfect that which concerns us. Answer all our prayers and bless us with the desires of our hearts according to Your perfect will for our lives. God shower down upon us Your favor, encouragement, joy, peace, protection, and prosperity. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Heal, deliver, and make us whole in You. Let Your thoughts become our thoughts and Your heartbeat become our heartbeat. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps and the words that we speak. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created us for. God work on us so that we will become all that You created us to be and reflect Your perfection. Amen. So be it, and it is so in Jesus’ Name. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus.


http://youtu.be/8lO7HbXLxOk?list=RDqI5wdI2mWus
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I want to give honor, praise and glory to the LORD and his son Jesus. Please urgently pray that the LORD will heal my mother and I from our diseases. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray for my wife who is suffering from high blood pressure and headachs.. Please pray that she will receive healing. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
11
Views
215
Dear prayer partners, Please pray for me that the pain in my upper right shoulder will go and whatever is causing it will be healed. My thumbs are getting numb and it’s seems I hurt myself in this caregiver role I am in. I have to lift and pull the patient and sheets everyday and I am ### years...
Replies
12
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom