Prayer For Healing From Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veena

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I humbly pray to you to heal ### who is suffering from cancer. Please cleanse his whole body and restore him to full health. I also pray that ###, his wife ###, and family remain united spiritually in this difficult time. Thank you Lord for your miracles in advance.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I lift your intentions & your request up to The Lord & pray that he will calm your heart. He will bring you peace in your time of sorrow & despair. In Him you will find true guidance & extreme support! God Bless You Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please completely heal my dad from stage 4 cancer. Let all the polyps be completely gone. We may not always agree with each other and I still have personal sentiments on him, but he doesn't deserve cancer. When he lost his job, our family struggled even more financially. Please help...
Replies
12
Views
221
I am praying for the cancer to be removed from ###'s body. Please restore his health. Please let the chemo medicine work for him. I am praying for a miracle for him. I know that with God all things are possible. I pray in Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
249
I’m requesting prayers for ### and ### who both need healing from cancer.🙏🙏🙏 thank you and God bless you!!❤️
Replies
12
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom