Prayer for healing and recovery

Thank you very much to everyone who pray for ###'s healing.

The power of prayer healed my friend.

God is good all the time. All the time God is good.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for ###, ill and had to go into hospital, was released but tired and still unwell, to recover fully, and be much better and stronger by tomorrow. For the doctors to prescribe adequate medication, and for it to be effective and soothing. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
118
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
226
Praying for us to recover quickly and close ones colds and their sore throat and we get to cooler ground on this special weekend Jesus and have a cool blessed time and get the right Godly help in all of this that we connect with the right legal team that would really fight all these injustices...
Replies
7
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,805
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom