Almighty Father in Heaven, Thank you for gift of life.
Forgive in areas I have gone against your Will.
### my daughter has been hospitalised since Saturday, I pray for her healing and discharge from hospital. ### wife ### is sick, I pray for total Divine healing.
I pray for breakthrough the oncoming audit exercise. May you walk with me in every step. I pray favourable outcome. I pray for bus and van inspection. May the logbooks for the 3 vehicles be fast-tracked and processed by ###. I commit the officers handling them to fast-track.
Once again, thank you for successes of the Rugby team, they won the first game yesterday. I pray for their victories in the upcoming matches today, till Saturday. May your will be done.
I thank you for the release of ###, may they find favour and justice in ###.
Oh Heavenly Father, I commit ### family as they prepare sendoff of ###.
I also pray for ### visitors who will be coming home on ###. May you fulfil ### desires and team.
Lord, what I might not have prayed for, may you answer it my God. I pray this believing and trusting in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and breakthroughs in this family and others,as well.We keep the Faith,Prayer changes things.We have followup appointments,and we pray for good results Praying that my ### level get back to normal,and continue with the instructions,given to me,and...
Replies
9
Views
297
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
54
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
11
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,574
Messages
16,812,614
Members
650,887
Latest member
Faulkuortar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom