Prayer For Happines, Health And Being Thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

talemzewd@yahoo.com

Humble Prayer Warrior
Because of my divorce I lose my confidence, happiness, health and being active in every day life. My children have also the same feeling. Because of that I always want to cry and decrease my thanks to God. I know it is not right. But I always think about things which I lose. I have always head ache and discomfort. I never be happy even if I am going with friends for recreation. Please Ask God to give me back my happiness, being thankful and being healthy. Also for my children. Please pray for us. In the name of Jesus.
 
Heavenly father Jehovah, I pray in the name of Jesus that you comfort this soul... I pray Lord that you make her remember that you are the Almighty God and with you all things are possible and that she should cast all her burdens on your... I also pray that she be patient while you work in her life...
 
Oh God I life up this person for prayers of guidance and a leading hand. Be with them and their families lord. hear their pleas. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
I pray together with ### for a renewed life in You Lord, help us to get through difficult times.
 
Our God we pray that you give peace that surpasses all understanding to this ### and the children. I pray that they will have full trust in you and you will be their God. Let your Joy be upon them, Amen
 
Thanks a lot all of U. Your prayer really encourage me. It means alot. Hope I will not go down again. Thanks for ur full support and asking God for peace. Be blessed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
82
my God, I’m so grateful and thankful for the life that I have been blessed with, I have so much to be thankful for every day, because you, my heavenly father. I have shortcomings of gratitude 🙏🏽 I’m worried about being able to handle my finances 🙏🏽🙏🏽 I want to be the godly person that you have...
Replies
5
Views
254
I need prayer for being thankful for vision
Replies
6
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom