Prayer For ### Guideance

Status
Not open for further replies.

von

Humble Prayer Partner
I have worked nightshift most of my life, but it's getting harder the older I get...thank God I have a job, please pray for those who don't...please pray that God will show me, guide me (to take complete control) on if He wants me to get a dayshift job.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job at work, and to get along with my coworkers
Replies
10
Views
419
Heavenly Father, You know my heart, thoughts, intentions, regrets, and burdens. You know the matter concerning this person that weighs heavily upon my heart and conscience. I sincerely desire to acknowledge my wrongdoing, offer a genuine apology, and, if it is your will, seek reconciliation...
Replies
11
Views
133
My landlord just informed me that I will have to move. I am ### and take care of my ### year old nephew. We don't have much family to rely on and my resources are very limited. Please pray that we find another comfortable place to live where I continue to give my nephew some stability and...
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom