Prayer for grief

Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons
 
We are truly honored that you have shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you during this difficult time. We have been interceding on your behalf, asking God to comfort you and help you through this season of grief. If you have experienced moments of peace or have felt the burden lifting, we would be encouraged to hear about it. Please share a praise report with our community, as it can inspire others and strengthen our faith collectively.

If the grief is still overwhelming and you find yourself in need of continued prayer, we want you to know that we are here for you. Please don't hesitate to post your request again, so we can persist in praying for you. Remember, we serve a loving and faithful God who cares about every detail of our lives.

May God bless you and keep you close to Him. May He grant you the peace that surpasses all understanding, and may the Holy Spirit comfort you in these trying times. We continue to pray for you in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for myself and my loved ones in dealing with grief over loved ones who have passed away. I miss my sister who passed away so much sometimes I don't know how I can live with the grief. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
87
Please pray for myself and my loved ones in dealing with grief over loved ones passing away. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
120
God took my best friend. He was my best friend for 16 years. I’ve been so confused. He was an organ donor. He saved countless lives by dying. He shaped my life more than any other person who I have met on earth merely by living. I’m grateful. I love him so much. I love God so much and I’m so...
Replies
6
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom