Prayer For God's Mercy And Blessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
I have a very great need of God and your prayers, dear brothers and sisters! Pray for me, God held me up in terms of finance. Must take responsibility for his family, and in this situation it is very difficult to do it! Ask the Lord to strengthen me and bless me financially, so I in these troubled times of crisis, not only I am not a burden, but to be a blessing. Let us pray for the Lord to manifest through me that his children not only that there is no crisis, but even a blessing and so to glorify God's powerful name. I rely only on God's grace and your prayers!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
206
Now Lord Jesus to get all this work done here and garden it’s been too hot to get the right Godly to help and trees getting out of control prayers to be able to reach it now amen
Replies
10
Views
149
To give me another chance to have a relationship with Father God
Replies
10
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom