Prayer For Gods Favor .

  • Thread starter Thread starter fritzie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fritzie

Guest
Dear father GOD in the name of Jesus I want to first ask for your forgiveness. My prayer request is I'm out of a job married with ### girls it's so hard I can't pay my mortgage, my power is about to get cut off my cooking business and ice cream store has gone downhill my kids have school next week and I don't have money to buy their uniform no food in the house to eat me and my husband always fussing I'm turning to the lord in prayer he promises never to leave us and that he will supply all our needs lord I need you now I need a now word lord I need your divine favor over my life

Father God I need a good paying job or I need to get my business back on track lord open the windows and doors of heaven and just pour your blessings down upon me I thank you father God in the name of Jesus please pray for me.
 
Lord, Provide for all this family's needs Lord, Send your Help to them Lord, may her business be profitable Lord, May her and her husband begin to get along Lord, Bring your Peace, and Mercy to this entire family Lord. In Jesus Name Amen

/>
 
Lord please open the doors of heaven and pour your blessings over this family in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you so much for your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father Lord God, I come before You today acknowledging that You are in control of all things. Lord, just as You granted Queen Esther unusual favor, kindness, and acceptance, I ask for Your favor in my current situation (financial and relationships and all areas concerning me). Give me...
Replies
12
Views
296
I emailed ### asking him to re consider the marking and grant me additional 6 marks. I am praying for gods favour so that he can work through my ###'s heart
Replies
12
Views
210
I move to a new city because I met someone, I’m not getting a lot out of this relationship and always being left the look at the back of his head and listening to projects being carryed through, I’m not getting enough attention and not feeling very attractive anymore. I’m starting to feel...
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom