Prayer for God's covenant on the job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my hair comes in I wear it greatly life in I get the most attractive I can GREATLY possibly DAILY FOREVER in my life just them looking fabulous NUMBER ONE I WALK TO WORK EARLY GET IN SECRET NO REVIEW JUST GOOD DAY AT WORK I ALSO GET A MAN GREATLY I GET A FINE ASS GUY AS MY BOYFRIEND...
Replies
5
Views
112
  • Article Article
Several people, sadly, even clergy, have actually directed the following scripture at this homeless, elder woman of God. Psalms Ch.37 v.25 (KJV) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Indeed, King David is one of my favorite...
Replies
0
Views
112
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom