Prayer For God To Give Me A Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1148

Guest
I am divorced since 1985 has not been in a relationship since and I am believing God for a husband. Please pray that the right man comes my way.
 
Be sure God will that best to you. Keep on praying to him.
 
Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me.
God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
I am widowed and am praying for a God-fearing husband. It has been ### yrs since his passing. I am ready to meet the husband that God has chosen for me. What is the best declarations for this? Please pray for me. I am a God-fearing woman. God bless. ### ❤️
Replies
6
Views
107
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up myself and my husband to You. Lord, You know our hearts, our intentions, our work, and everything we have done. You know that we desire to work honestly, faithfully, and with excellence. Your Word says, “No weapon formed...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom