Prayer for ### Gets A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Please Lord bless ### with a good paying job and he is able to stay clean and sober bring him into a program that will help him that you want Lord also that he can pay his child support for ### always on time easily and he won't have to loose his license anymore according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners, I do hope all Is well with you and your family and friends. I seek your help in prayer for me to get a good job with benefits. I am a Phlebotomist/ On the job training as a clinical assistant. My former place of work was closed down on April 30th. I am now...
Replies
8
Views
146
Please pray that my ### gets a job. Please pray that God helps my ###’s friends. Please pray that God helps my ### at his job. Please pray that my ### takes better care of himself. Please pray that God helps and protects my ###. Please pray my younger ### is protected in school and that he...
Replies
8
Views
354
Dear Lord, I trust in Your infinite wisdom and goodness. I come to You with a humble heart, seeking guidance and provision. I'm struggling to find stable employment, and it's overwhelming. Lord, I pray for a job opportunity that aligns with my skills and experience. Grant me the strength to...
Replies
7
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom