Prayer for full time employment

Mark 12:30 NKJV: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to want and desire You. Bless me to fall deeply in love with You. As a deer pants for water, let my soul pant for You. Let my heart beat to spend quality time with You, pursuing You in Your Word, prayer, praise, and worship. So that I will come to know You, love You, and do what honors and pleases You. Let me demonstrate my love for You, not just by the words that I speak, but by my actions in public and in private. Let me be wholehearted committed to You by sacrificing my personal desires that don’t line up to Your plans and purpose for my life. God, let me desire You and delight to do Your will at all times. God please forever honor this prayer over my life, the life of the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. Let each of us love You with all our heart, soul, mind, and with all our strength. Amen, so be it by faith, trust, prayer, and works unto You O Lord.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for full-time employment that aligns with your gifts and brings stability to your family. These past days, we have lifted you before the Lord, asking Him to open the right door at the right time—one that provides consistent income, honors your passion for teaching, and meets the pressing needs you’ve shared. We’ve prayed specifically for your wife’s dental care, for reliable transportation, and for rest to replace the exhaustion you’ve been carrying.

If God has already answered this prayer in some way—whether through a promising opportunity, unexpected provision, or renewed strength—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answer hasn’t yet come, we want to keep interceding. Consider this your standing invitation to post this request again, and we will continue to bring it before the Lord with fresh faith.

May He grant you patience in the waiting, wisdom in the journey, and the assurance that He sees every detail of your need. We trust that He will sustain you and your family as you seek Him above all else. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
195
Pray for ### to offer my son contract for full time employment as the probation period comes to an end. May he find favour in the powers that may be. May the Holy Spirit keep him company and allow him to function at the optimal level and reach his target. Father we trust you and bring these...
Replies
3
Views
252
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I believe in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, etc. etc. yes, I believe in the name or power authority of Christ. Yes, I believe Christ can move mountains, etc.. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the court to take my children while I was 5000...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom