Prayer For Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Please Lord forgive me. I acted out of hurt and ignored ### yesterday. I just have gotten so tired of being mistreated by this person, I ignored them even though I knew it was wrong and not Christ-like. I am praying for forgiveness.
 
God forgives and He wants you to forgive yourself also. I will also pray this person can feel God's love and stop treating you wrong. I will also prayer for God to give you peace until this person repents.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with Your peace and joy. Bless the person who has hurt ###. Please help ### to have a chance to act well in the next meeting with ###. Please help ### to be ready and stay full of love. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
In the name of Jesus I pray that ### know that our God is a forgiving God. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
176
The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
160
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom