Prayer For ### First Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitDavidDv

Servant of All
[SIZE=22pt]שבוע[/SIZE] [SIZE=22pt]ושלו×[/SIZE] [SIZE=22pt]וברכה[/SIZE] [SIZE=22pt]טוב[/SIZE]​
Shalom! Toda raba (Hebrew for “thank you very much”) for praying over a snare that Ha-Satan has planted. The snare has been under control ever since I submitted my request to your website. It is for this reason that I would like for you to ask that God in Yeshua gives me the grace to write my first book for Him. Ask Him to help me be fully submitted and obedient to God’s call on my life. It is a very important story that needs to be told. Along with your intercession please include Colossians 1:9-15 and Numbers 6:24-26. Shavua Tov and Barchot v’ Shalom, Mit###Dv

leather-book-preview.png
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
118
Hello everyone, I would like prayer that I do well on my first day of work. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
246
Hi everyone, I am going to school for ministry and I am writing my first sermon for my course. Please pray for ### to do a great job, thank you and God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom