Prayer For Financial Help And Direction.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasmsine68
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasmsine68

Guest
to all my brothers and sisters in the lord please pray for me i truly need God to do something supernatural in my life right now a financial blessing rent is due, my account is overdrawn bill collector calling night and day not happy where I live need God to show me the way I feel like I am at the end of the rope God bless.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
233
Heavenly father, Im overwhelmed my past financial sin is still following me. Lord I ask for wisdom and direction.
Replies
9
Views
138
I am a ### year old woman who has worked my entire life but mostly low-income jobs. I have been single my whole life and recently as a single-income household, I'm finding it difficult to make ends meet on my salary. I have tried very hard to find a better paid job or a side husslre but due to...
Replies
11
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom