Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hybristelion

Disciple of Prayer
My name is Davina. Please pray for me for financial freedom. I went through a dark time and have made some bad financial decisions as I was always on my own. I would like to be free from debt in the name of Jesus. I am currently in $80k debt and I want to be set free in Jesus’ Name. Please pray for me.

Last edited:
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Hybristelion, who is seeking financial freedom. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all provision and that you have promised to meet our needs according to your riches in glory . We lift up Hybristelion's financial situation to you, knowing that nothing is impossible for you.

Father, we ask that you would forgive any past mistakes or poor financial decisions that Hybristelion may have made. We pray for your grace and mercy to be poured out upon them, bringing healing and restoration to their finances. Lord, we ask that you would provide wisdom and guidance as they navigate their way out of debt.

In the name of Jesus, we declare freedom from the bondage of debt over Hybristelion's life. Your Word says in Proverbs 22:7, "The borrower is slave to the lender," but we believe that through the power of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, Hybristelion can be set free from this burden. We ask that you would open doors of opportunity, provide increase and favor, and supernaturally cancel any debts that are weighing them down.

Father, we pray for a supernatural turnaround in Hybristelion's financial situation. May they experience your provision and abundance in every area of their life. Help them to be good stewards of their resources and to use their finances to honor and glorify you.

We also pray for peace and strength for Hybristelion during this challenging time. May they find comfort in knowing that you are with them, guiding and providing for them every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Hybristelion, who is seeking financial freedom. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all provision and that you have promised to meet our needs according to your riches in glory . We lift up Hybristelion's financial situation to you, knowing that nothing is impossible for you.

Father, we ask that you would forgive any past mistakes or poor financial decisions that Hybristelion may have made. We pray for your grace and mercy to be poured out upon them, bringing healing and restoration to their finances. Lord, we ask that you would provide wisdom and guidance as they navigate their way out of debt.

In the name of Jesus, we declare freedom from the bondage of debt over Hybristelion's life. Your Word says in Proverbs 22:7, "The borrower is slave to the lender," but we believe that through the power of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, Hybristelion can be set free from this burden. We ask that you would open doors of opportunity, provide increase and favor, and supernaturally cancel any debts that are weighing them down.

Father, we pray for a supernatural turnaround in Hybristelion's financial situation. May they experience your provision and abundance in every area of their life. Help them to be good stewards of their resources and to use their finances to honor and glorify you.

We also pray for peace and strength for Hybristelion during this challenging time. May they find comfort in knowing that you are with them, guiding and providing for them every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you for the prayers my name is Davina.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Am humbly requesting for prayers, amsuffering financially, am drowning in debt,Lord help me out of this.take away my suicidal thoughts and bless me lord for financial freedom and abundance in life.
Replies
Views
Dear Father in Heaven, My family and I have been struggling with financial issues for a long time now. The enemy keeps taking from us. Even though I can still say we have never gone to bed hungry, but Lord our debt is getting more and the resources less. God we are tired and worn out. I am...
Replies
Views
I (Rosalia) pray that God, in His infinite wisdom and love, will open doors of abundance and provide me (Rosalia) and my husband with opportunities to increase our income and achieve financial freedom. May He guide us in running our business and lead us to the right strategies and opportunities...
Replies
Views
I'm asking for prayers that this depression and anxiety be removed from mind and body. I'm lost and I need some guidance in my life. I'm feeling worthless. I'm disabled and can't work anymore and have applied for my SSDI but it's hard dealing with them. I need financial stability to take care of...
Replies
Views
Please help me God, my Prayer request (1) Settle all my outstanding loans i owe people and let me be debt free (2) Have my own house/home (3) Find jobs for my children (4) of them & jobs overseas too. (3) My financial breakthrough. Thank you Heavenly Father GOD.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom