Prayer For Fertility

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODServant

Prayer Partner
I haven't been on here for a while but I'm in desperate need of prayer. I'm desperately wanting to conceive a child but I'm fearful that I can't get pregnant. I'm age ### and I have no children and I'm starting to get concerned. I've been really wanting and praying for a baby as of lately. I have an appt scheduled to test my fertility and I ask you all to pray with me that everything is fine.
 
I prayed for you and your upcoming doctor's appointment. I hope that you are not experiencing any physical pain and that your appointment goes well.
 
May our Lord bless you like He had blessed Sarah, ### In Jesus Name Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to blesses my womb my womb with the precious gift of fertility so that my husband and I can conceive a baby. It’s harder to conceive at my age (###) and we do not want to go to a fertility doctor. We have faith that God gives us the desires of our hearts. We love Jesus and...
Replies
6
Views
358
I am requesting prayer for fertility. My fiancé and I are trying to conceive and are praying for the blessing of a baby. We are believing and praying for a healthy pregnancy this year and, if it is God's will, a healthy baby girl. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
Replies
11
Views
257
In the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray for protection using these scriptures over my prayer requests: Ephesians 6:11-18, Psalm 35, Psalm 91:4-6 over this prayer. Hello Everyone. Praise be to the Lord thy God. How are you doing? I ask that you keep praying that God...
Replies
21
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom