Prayer For ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmtampus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmtampus

Guest
Lord Jesus Christ and Mama Mary on your most special day, I would like to humbly request to please grant now the super long overdue departure of my husband. He's been waiting for it for the last several years now and I already feel pity for him. He seems losing his hope and self-confidence now. I know I asked so much from you already, but this time please grant this for him. His children have been anticipating so high for this thing to happen to their father and I don't want them to feel belittling the capacity of their father to provide for us.

Lord Jesus Christ and Mama Mary you're the only source of hope that I cling to. I know and I believe that nothing is impossible in your merciful hands.

I love you from the bottomest of my heart, now and forever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my family up in prayer. I am incredibly weary from the ongoing strife caused by my non-Christian in-laws, specifically my sister-in-law. She frequently sends abusive messages to my husband and spreads division through lies to other. I am asking God to open up other people to the lies...
Replies
13
Views
213
Unspoken prayer request for my family.🙏
Replies
13
Views
193
Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom