J
jmtampus
Guest
Lord Jesus Christ and Mama Mary on your most special day, I would like to humbly request to please grant now the super long overdue departure of my husband. He's been waiting for it for the last several years now and I already feel pity for him. He seems losing his hope and self-confidence now. I know I asked so much from you already, but this time please grant this for him. His children have been anticipating so high for this thing to happen to their father and I don't want them to feel belittling the capacity of their father to provide for us.
Lord Jesus Christ and Mama Mary you're the only source of hope that I cling to. I know and I believe that nothing is impossible in your merciful hands.
I love you from the bottomest of my heart, now and forever.
Lord Jesus Christ and Mama Mary you're the only source of hope that I cling to. I know and I believe that nothing is impossible in your merciful hands.
I love you from the bottomest of my heart, now and forever.
