Prayer for ### family

I prayed for you and your family in Jesus name Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You and give me a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Hello, friend. I will certainly remember you and your loved ones in my prayer, that the Lord may guide you, protect you, provide for your needs, and help draw you closer to Himself in the days to come. May God bless your family and surround you all with His never-failing love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

During or about ### I bought a house from certain ### Who was a policeman and paid ### ,then we signed the deed of sale at ### and take it to ### for transfer,the officer definitely was incompetent as the transfer didn't take place,On ### I went to apply for Title deed it's when I discovered...
Replies
12
Views
278
Dear saints kindly pray for my family problem. My husband quit his job and I am earning. Sitting at home he is full time back of housemaids. Kindly pray that cooking lady should stop coming to our house permanently. She comes very late for work. My husband full time supports her. He fights with...
Replies
12
Views
219
Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request for the new job offer. I want to pray about a beautiful new affordable home for me and my family. I also want to pray about my best friend when I go see him we can have contact visit so that we can pray together together in Jesus mighty name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom