Prayer For Divine Intervention

  • Thread starter Thread starter korede123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

korede123

Guest
I have recently fallen. I had a dream that a stranger stole something from me. I don’t know what this means. Can you pray for me that God forgives and that He restores me, please? ###. Amen!! Thanks!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trusting God for divine intervention. Please pray for freedom from debt, financial breakthrough, restoration of my business and job, and open doors of favor. Pray that God grants me wisdom, knowledge, guidance, and protection from every attack. May He strengthen my faith and cause me to...
Replies
9
Views
289
Heavenly Father, I come before You tired and overwhelmed, but remembering Your faithfulness. You have made a way for me before when I could see no way, and I ask You to do it again. Lord, I need a miracle. I need Your provision for my education, my finances, my work and my future. Open doors for...
Replies
12
Views
325
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for every opportunity You have placed before me. Thank You for opening doors that only You can open and for ordering my steps according to Your perfect will. Lord, I place this entire educational journey into Your hands. You...
Replies
11
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom