Prayer for divine intervention My ### kids ...

Tessy wealth

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for divine intervention My ### kids have been off school for two years because we had losses in our business due to death. Feeding and shelter is a problem, indebtedness and all threatens to kill my family, I need God to send us help to wipe away this ugly times and make my kids happy again having a meaningful living.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trusting God for divine intervention. Please pray for freedom from debt, financial breakthrough, restoration of my business and job, and open doors of favor. Pray that God grants me wisdom, knowledge, guidance, and protection from every attack. May He strengthen my faith and cause me to...
Replies
9
Views
278
Heavenly Father, I come before You tired and overwhelmed, but remembering Your faithfulness. You have made a way for me before when I could see no way, and I ask You to do it again. Lord, I need a miracle. I need Your provision for my education, my finances, my work and my future. Open doors for...
Replies
12
Views
315
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for every opportunity You have placed before me. Thank You for opening doors that only You can open and for ordering my steps according to Your perfect will. Lord, I place this entire educational journey into Your hands. You...
Replies
11
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,371
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom